POLITERACY AND GOVERNANCE 101 MASTER CLASS
As a unique contribution to the integrity of democracy and good governance in Nigeria, it is very important for citizens to have a thorough understanding of the issues of government and leadership.
This unique program would serve as an expose on all levels of governance and politics.
Join in and equip yourself with the requisite knowledge and leadership skill towards building Nigeria
Certificates would be presented on full participation To all participants
The Politeracy and government 101 is a collaborative effort of Plateau Business School and Electoral College Nigeria.
The course would cover the following modules
– The units of Governance and functions
– Political Party Intricacies
– Campaign funding and messaging
– Campaigns and Manifestoes
– Social communication in Governance
– Governance and Corruption
– Primaries to Ballots
– the 360-degree Candidate
– leadership ( the art of servitude)
Date: 15th to 20th February 2021
Time schedule: 10 am to 5 pm
Venue: Covenant Place British American Junction, Jos, Plateau State
- Ladies: 7,000
- Gents: 10,000
- Students 5,000